Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Card Kits for May 2014

Father's Day is on the horizon!  I always try to make guy cards at this time.  Then I send one to my uncle and save the rest for all the men's birthdays for the summer and fall seasons.

I am excited to send the Happy Camper card to my BFF because she is going "camping" this June.  Last year she pitched her tent and then saw all the bees and ants in the campsite.  That was it for her; she packed up and rented the one remaining cabin at the resort!!

On another note, I made a "card in a box" which mails in a regular envelope.  They are such fun to make and can easily be adapted for any occasion.  

Each kit below will come with full assembly directions.  You will have precut papers, ribbons, and embellishments to make five cards.  I will prestamp for you or you can buy the stamp set(s) used to complete them.  Under each card kit are options for purchase.

Here are the kits...

"Happy Camper" Kit
Adapted by Nancy Womersley
Original by Mary Gunn


Stamping Options



"Girl's Rock Birthday in a Box" Kit
Adapted by Nancy Womersley
Original by Nancy Ball








"Gone Fishing" Kit 
by Nancy Womersley
Original by Gina Brandstetter



Stamping Options

Once again, thank you for looking.  If you have any questions, add a comment and I'll get back to you promptly.


Thanks for stopping by!  Nancy




No comments:

Post a Comment