You are moving in a large loop to visit the pages of all the bloggers. You may have just been on Michelle Loncar's blog. When you are ready Gina Brandstetter is ready to show you her work.
I decided to make an everyday greeting card because most of my customers don't appreciate Halloween. So it seems to be a great card for cat lovers, but at least for anyone CRAZY!!! And I'll be encouraging my girls to stamp a birthday sentiment inside.
- Florence B&T
- Poppy cardstock and Pacifica cardstock (retired) Peacock cardstock is recommended.
- Watercolor paper (only because I tinkered with painting the cat) White Daisy cardstock is great instead.
- ShinHan Markers: WG4 Warm Grey, Y222 Golden Yellow, B262 Cerulean Blue Lt, and R11 Carmine
- Exclusive Ink: Poppy, Safron, and Peacock
- Tuxedo Ink
- My Acrylic Blocks
- Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
- White Enamel Stars
- Black journaling pen to draw hearts onto stars
- Rose Gold Foil Tape
- Florence Sequins (rose gold tone)
- 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive
- 3-D Foam Tape
- Quilling Tool (to lift and place embellishments
- Micro-tip Scissors
Have fun seeing the rest of the Bloghop. You can order the stamp of the month from any consultant. If you want to order from me, just click on http://www.papercraftingwithheart.ctmh.com and you will be at my retail page.
Thanks for stopping by! Nancy