Saturday, February 1, 2014

Card Kits for February 2014

Valentines thoughts and plans are in the air.  Dreams of Spring are, too.  Our new, Idea Book for Spring/Summer 2014 launches on February 1.  The papers and embellishments are simply gorgeous this season!  I encourage you to go to my online business address to begin ordering now.  Just click here and you'll be taken to it!

As usual I am offering card kits for the cards I will feature at my classes this month.  When you buy a kit, you will get prestamped (unless you buy the stamp set yourself) and precut papers, ribbons and embellishments for five cards per design.  I include full assembly directions.  Ordering is easy!  Just look below each offering and click on the order it now button(s).

The card kits are as follows:

"A Good Friend Kit"
Created by Nancy Womersley




"Foxy Kit"
Created by Nancy Womersley




"Dreamer Kit"
Adapted by Nancy Womersley
Inspired from Karen Varcoe


Stamping Options


That's the February kits.  I hope you find some to suit your fancy!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Nancy




No comments:

Post a Comment