Friday, February 28, 2014

SOTM Bloghop for March 2014

 

Hello and welcome to the March 2014 SOTM Bloghop!

This month's bloghop features 53 creative, CTMH Consultants.  You can start anywhere because it is one big circle.  What this means is that you may have started at Lori Brown's Blog, then came to mine.  After mine you'll hop on over to Jill Lucas' Blog.  Or you might like to start at the top and work your way down the list which you'll find at If You Bling It BlogIf you get lost, this is also the place to get back on track.


The March SOTM, "Happy Place" has seven images.




I veered from my comfort zone and made a layout this month.  While watching the Olympic Ice Dancing final I got my inspiration.  I was so excited to see the Russian pair dancing to Swan Lake, then to see the USA win that I knew I had to use those nesting dolls on a Sochi 2014 layout!  I was not fortunate to be in the audience but I bet someone out there did see this event in person.



The products I used were Ariana paper pack, black and brown glitter packs, Topiary cardstock, retired Tulip cardstock, Honey cardstock, Black cardstock, and White Daisy cardstock.  I used the following markers:  Buttercup, Sweet Leaf, Cranberry, Sunset, Sky, and Black.  I stamped my images using Black pigment ink.  The Olympic circles were cut using the Art Philosphy cartridge.  The lettering and overlays were done with the Artbooking cartridge. The outer edges include Outdoor Denim Chevron Grosgrain Ribbon with a layer of the Nuetral Metallic Baker's Twine (black) on top.  The adhesives I used were Tombow,
3-D Foam Tape, and a glue pen and glue stick.

Remember that "Happy Place" is only available during March 2014.  You can order one now by clicking here or by working with your consultant.

Thanks for stopping by!  Nancy

 

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering if anyone would use the dolls with a Sochi Olympic theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the dolls in an Olympic theme layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool LO to commemorate the Olympics! I love how the world unites for the Olympics,

    ReplyDelete