Monday, February 1, 2016

February 2016 Stamp of the Month Bloghop

Hello and welcome to the Stamp of the Month Bloghop featuring, "Balloon Animals".

 
                                                

This Bloghop features 40 participating, Close to My Heart consultants.  Each has created something to inspire you and give you ideas to use this month's SOTM.  You can begin the hop, which is a cycle through all the blogs, at any place.  Look for a link imbedded in each post for where to click.  You will be taken to the next person in the order.  In my case, you may have just been reading Dana Kessler's Blog.  When you have finished reading mine, go see Paige Dolecki's Blog.  Just keep jumping and you'll eventually get back to where you began.

I've created a young boy's birthday card using "Balloon Animals".  I saw the layout pattern on Pinterest by one of our CTMH consultants, Denise Elliot.  Here's what I did:



I used one sheet of B&T from the Charlotte Paper Pack, Whisper Cardstock, Sorbet Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Honey Ink Pad, Black Ink pad, Whisper Thick Twine, Gold Sequins, 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive, and 3D Adhesive Tape.  Of course there is a standard card base under it all!

Don't miss the chance to buy this adorable stamp set during February.  Just click here to get yours from my online retail site.  When your purchase reaches $50 you can get it for $5.  Otherwise, it stands alone for $17.95.

Thanks for stopping by!  Nancy

9 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the colors your chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Charlotte paper pack really is a great background for the yellow giraffe balloon animal. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card using this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Those sequins are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! Paired with my fave papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love Charlotte on this. I looks like they were made to go together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I like it with the Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete