Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Card Kits for September 2013

I have been watching the trees these past few days and wondering when they will start turning colors.  I love summer and really don't want to see the green go away, but it must to have all the seasons.  But I feel relieved when I don't notice any orange yet!!  (Hey,I am just being honest.  Trying to keep it "real".)

But even though I am not excited to end summer, I am getting ready for our first, autumn holiday - Halloween.  I created one "Spooky" card just for that occasion.  When you see it you will see the comedy in the word, "spooky" because it is everything except spooky!  And for folks that don't celebrate Halloween, I have some really cute cards about the fall season.

"Eek and Shriek"
created by me



Stamping Options



"Fall Gratitude"
created by me



Stamping Options



"Too Much Fun"
created by me





"Country Birthday"
inspired by Gina Brandstetter



Stamping Options




As you can see, I've been busy getting ready to bless my friends and family with Autumn cards.  I hope you will enjoy making these cards for loved ones, too.

Thanks for stopping by!  Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment