There are 37 Close to My Heart Consultants participating this month. Each has made a blog post. You will look for links to connect to the next post in this big loop of posts. Most people hop in a forward motion, but you can always go backwards.
I'm following Vickie ODell this month. I'm sure you enjoyed her post. The next person following me is Michele Rowley. You will also be touched by her post, too.
But as for my artwork...I made a greeting card for the ladies at my card class to make. It is a shaker card. I had tried to use some vellum for the window to look frosty due to chilly weather, but I couldn't see well enough inside the window. So I just used the plastic from an old Cricut mat and ran it through my Cricut machine using an image from the Art Philosophy cartridge (now retired). Since I'm mentioning the cartridge, I'll say that the black frame is also cut from it.
Here is the card:
- Swan Lake Paper Packet for the Peacock w/white dots B&T sheet
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Gold Sequins
- Red & Striped Sequins from the Florence Assortment (retired)
- Iridescent Sequins from a local craft store
- Snowflake Sequins from the same craft store
- Cranberry Baker's Twine (retired)
- Cranberry Exclusive Ink Pad
- Carmine ShinHan Marker
- Vivid Green ShinHan Marker
- 4.25"x5.5" card base
- Recycled plastic sheet from Cricut Cutting Mat
- Mini Glue Dots
- 3-D Foam Tape
- 3L E-Z Dots Adhesive
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Micro-tip Scissors
It was fun to create this card. The October Stamp of the Month can be yours for just $5 with an order of just $50. You can reach that amount by getting the papers and inks alone to make my card! Click here to order yours from my Online Business Address (OBA).
Thanks for stopping by! Nancy