Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Christmas Countdown

I know we haven't had Halloween yet!!!  But papercrafters like me have to start now making our Christmas cards if we expect to have them arrive in our friends mailboxes by December 24!  I like to have my handmade cards done early so I can enjoy December and not have to squeeze in time to get my cards done.  There so much fun to be had when I can relax and enjoy the sounds, sights, and smells of Christmas!

I have my samples ready for my crafty students.  I think they'll love them.  If you are local to Portland, OR, you are welcome to join us.  We meet on Tuesday, October 20@4-6pm.  Just RSVP here by leaving a comment or emailing me to papercraftingwithheart@gmail.com.  Cost is $6 for three cards or FREE if you place a minimum $15 order.   I need to know by October 17 if you are coming so I can have your materials ready.

Here is a sneak peek at another card I'm featuring:


Okay, what are you waiting for?  Contact me now and we'll get together on October 20th!!!

Best,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment