Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Christmas Card Kits 2014

Hello!  It's been a while since I posted card kits; but there's no time like today to get back on the wagon.  I am offering Christmas Card Kits now!  You'll want to order yours now to get your cards assembled before the big rush.

Below you will see the three kits I have available for purchase.  Each kit includes precut papers, ribbons and embellishments to make five cards. You can order the stamp set(s) used to do your own stmaping.  Or for an additional price, I will prestamp your images and sentiments, too.  When you order, I get the materials packed and ready for shipment.  I will include full assembly directions, too!

Here are the card kits:

Present Card Kit
Inspired by Naomi Smith




Stamping Options


Joyous Noel Kit
Inspired by Naomi Smith



Stamping Options


Home For the Holidays Kit
Created by Nancy Womersley






Stamping Options




Thanks for stopping by!  Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment