Sunday, August 31, 2014

Stamp of the Month September 2014 Bloghop

Welcome to the September '14 Stamp of the Month Bloghop!

 
 
This month all of the 70 participating CTMH Bloggers are featuring, "Family Is Forever", a stamp set with 7 images.
 

 
 
The bloghop is one big loop.  You can begin anywhere in this list and go forward or backward.  You may have just been at Priscilla Gotham's BlogGoing forward, you will go to Shirley Ross' Blog next after mine.
 
 

 
 
I made art for a frame this month.  (Sorry but the frame was purchased at the new Walmart where I am selling jewelry.)  I decided to try something with the Hexagon Irresistables (now retired) and see if stamping the big tree image with Sorbet Ink would be resisted in the various patterns on the hexagons.  It was!!  Then I sponged Lagoon Ink all over to create texture.  I put some Smoothie Striped Washi Tape behind my tree on the dark side of the Bulk Chalk It Up B&T paper.  I added two pieces of White Daisy Cardstock with rounded corners to be banners stamped with Black Ink, 5 Bulk Sorbet Chalk It Up Assortment hearts, and two Durables Artisian Studs.  Additionally, I put two rows of Teal Shimmer Trim across the top of the tree.
 
Simple and quick!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Nancy
 

8 comments:

  1. Very creative! Makes me think of mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative and funky look! Almost takes on a cross stiched pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea- love the end result with the funky geometric look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a unique project. The tree looks very abstract on the Irresistables. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the tree is so subtle...nice project!

    ReplyDelete