Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 2014 Card Kits

Unbelievable, it's Summer!

I don't know about you, but I am ready for some fun in the sun!


But in case you need a day inside because you got too sunburned at the pool, I have some gorgeous card kits to offer you!  Each one is priced differently, but they all have an option to buy the stamp set used or to have me prestamp for you.  You will get the materials for five cards per kit.  Everything is precut and measured for you.  It's simple...you provide the adhesives and your good to go!

I used the amazing "Balloon Talk" papers for all of these cards.  You can order the paper by clicking here should you desire more and the whole collection.

Here are the kits:


"Merci Beaucoup"
Adapted by Nancy Womersley


Stamping Options


"Owls"
Created by Nancy Womersley



Stamping Options


"Kaboom"
Created by Nancy Womersley






Stamping Options


So there you have it, three kits to choose from.  Or all three for a bonazza of papercrafting!  If you have any questions, leave a comment or email me.

Thanks for stopping by!    Nancy




No comments:

Post a Comment