Saturday, November 30, 2013

Card Kits for December 2013

Christmas is now just around the corner...are you ready?  I am not, but I am working on getting there!  I've been eyeing some items to give at my favorite new store.  I have selected some new recipes for the annual, Christmas cookie bake in my kitchen.  And I have cards designed and ready to make for my holiday card mailing.  I will actually make about 80 cards by hand.

To make things a wee bit easier for you, I have two, new Christmas card kits using CTMH's "Frosted" papers plus a birthday card kit using "Babycakes".  I am sure you have a birthday to celebrate between now and January 2014.  If not, just return to this post when you need one and order the kit then.

Each kit comes with full, assembly directions and precut papers and embellishments to make five cards.  If you want all three kits, you can order them all and I may be able to ship them together for less than ordering one at a time.

So the kits are ...

"Frosted Reindeer"
Inspired by Tarina Holloway
Made by me

Stamping Options


"Winter Tidings"
Inspired by Gina Brandstetter
Made by me

Stamping Options


"Ombre Birthday"
Created by Me

Stamping Options






Got questions?  Leave me a message and I'll get back to you.


Thanks for stopping by!  Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment