Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Card Kits for November 2013



Christmas is my favorite holiday!  It is a joy to celebrate Jesus's birth!!  When I make cookies, decorate my house, shop at the mall, I like to remember that all these actions are a means to celebrate.  Somehow it helps me get through the "to-do list" when I focus on The Lord.  

I love sending Christmas cards to my friends and family.  It's a chance to connect with them.  For the last two years they have all been handmade.  So I am excited to share three of the designs I will use in making about 80 cards this year!  The last one you see is super simple if you are looking for one to be done quickly.   I hope you find something you could use.  

Remember that when you purchase a kit you will get complete assembly directions and precut papers and embellishments to make five cards.  You have a choice of letting me do the stamping for you or buying the needed stamp sets, which are exclusive to Close to My Heart, and doing your own stamping. If you want to get the stamp sets, I will order them for you after I receive your payment.  It will take about 5 days for them to arrive before I can ship you your kit.


"Christmas Village Kit"
Created by me 
Inspired by CTMH Idea Book



Stamping Options



"Joyous Christmas Kit"
Created by me



Stamping Options




"Evergreens Kit"
Adapted from Caron Barnard
Made by me




Stamping Options

If you have any questions, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.  I hope you have a delightful Christmas Season this 2013!  

Thanks for looking!  Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment