Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bright, Summery Card Kits

Today is my first day of summer vacation!  I have been subbing since I retired last June and today was the last day I would be available this season.  So no more "on-call" status until next fall!

To recognize this refreshing time of year, I have several card kits to unveil.  The bright colors of exclusive Dream Pop papers (CTMH, no longer available) are evident in all of the cards.  Each kit includes 5 cards for you to make.  You can also order the stamp set and a mini, pigment ink pad or I can do all the stamping for you.  Either way, each kit has precut papers, ribbons, all embellishments, card bases and envelopes, and full-color instructions for assembly.  They are all so fun to make!

The first three are inspired by my  CTMH sister, Susan Williams:
"Just a Note"

"Miss You"



Stamping Options




"Happy Birthday"




Stamping Options




"Apple of My Eye - Girl" (also can be "Boy") inspired by my CTMH sister, Ginger Hollner


The next three all come as one kit (15 total DIY cards).  They were inspired by coorporate designers at Close to My Heart and use the May SOTM, Pinwheels.  They are simple to make, but make a big impact!

"Pinwheel Trio"

Order right away so you can get these in your hands and out to your "peeps" without delay.  You will love each of these cards this summer!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment